Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of TPD Global Ltd, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion is void, where prohibited by local national laws. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they are legally eligible to participate.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Purchase and Internet access are required to enter, or single free entry by post.
- Main Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:01 on 1st March 2015 until 23:59 on 29 February 2016 or such time thereafter that the Promoter chooses (“Closing Date”). All times shall be based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Throughout this, each prize will have a specified promotion periods (“Promotion Period”), which will be indicated on www.theprizedraw.com.
- To Enter: Purchase token cards from an event or online at www.theprizedraw.com. Then, enter the unique number from your token card at www.theprizedraw.com during the Main Promotional Period. You must complete the online entry form with your name and contact details and your entry code/codes (“Entry”) will be submitted into the relevant prize draws. Each Entry is valid for every Luxury Experience draw for 1 year from the date of activation, or until clause 10.
- No Purchase Necessary: To request a Free Entry, you can write to TPD Global Limited at Suite 23 (4/5), 189 Munster Road, Fulham, London SW6 6AW. Include your name, postal address, email address, date of birth and contact number. One free entry per envelope request. You will be contacted via the details you gave if you win a prize.
- Token cards are valued in the following ratios:
1 entry = 50p
40 entries = £20
100 entries = £50 and
200 entries = £100
- Token cards that are not entered as above, will not be eligible for participation in the promotion regardless of how and when they were obtained.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (being those received by the Promotion Period as outlined online) will be entered into the next available Promotion Period, as well as all other subsequent Promotion Periods until either the Entry expires or that Entry wins a prize, at which point it will not be eligible to win again.
- Winners for each Promotion Period will be selected via a random process, overseen by Promo Veritas, the independent verification service, and all selections will be made within 7 days of the relevant Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: Each prize will be as indicated on the website for the relevant Promotion Period. Please read the relevant section of the website for what is included in the prize and what is not included.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winners and any guests with regards to accepting the prize and in the general use of the prize, such as travel, transfers, meals, insurance etc., are the sole responsibility of the winner. Certain prizes will have date or time limits or blackout periods that must be observed by the winner.
- Where applicable under their local law, winners shall be liable for any taxes incurred as a result of winning or accepting any prize.
- An Entry can only win a maximum of one prize, so once an Entry has won a prize of any value; it will be ineligible for any future Promotion Periods. However, other entries held by a winner will still continue to be eligible for Promotion Periods, until they also win a prize, expire, or Main Promotional Period is reached, whichever comes first.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 14 days of the relevant selection date by using the details supplied at the time of entry. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined or not redeemed, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the prize to a reserve winner in the same manner or make the prize available for auction, for the benefit of The Global Charity Trust, at their sole discretion.
- Please allow 30 days for delivery of a prize from date of winner address verification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of an entrant including their age. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. If any information provided on the entry form is false, the entry will not be valid and that entrant will be disqualified.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the prize to another entrant by the same manner.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which may include websites and social media.
- For the name and locality of major winners, please write to the Promoter at the address below between 30 days and 90 days after the closing date for the relevant prize period.
- All prizes are non-transferable unless authorised by The Promoter in writing. The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the use of the charity the entrant has chosen to benefit in the draw and the restaurant supporting that charity and in the administration of the promotion and within its group of companies, which means its subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Unique Experience Prize Draws are private draws only open to Corporate Companies and not available to the general public.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any Experience if there is any breach of the terms & conditions.
- Any question concerning the construction and application of the rules of this promotion shall be determined in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We use other organisations to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons,(information embedded in images which allow them to analyse how the website is being used and the number of visitors).
- We and other advertisers may use statistical cookies to track who has seen an advert and clicked on it.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can show you adverts that you might be interested in, and allows us to control the number of times you see them and measure how effective the ad campaign has been.
- Promoter: TPD Global Limited. Registered Office: Suite 4/5 Unit 23 The Coda Studios, Munster Road, London, SW6 6AW. Registered in England: 09338670